womens dresses online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sierra Trading Post $114.00 Online Store CreditI

Go down

Sierra Trading Post $114.00 Online Store CreditI  Empty Sierra Trading Post $114.00 Online Store CreditI

Post by Admin Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello!

I have $114.00 store credit at Sierra Trading Post (sierratradingpost.com). If you're not familiar with STP, I encourage you to 1) check them out, and 2) sign up for their email DealFlyer, which has weekly coupons for deep discounts. As you know, or as you've seen, STP has literally EVERYTHING - clothing, shoes, outdoor gear, sporting goods, home goods, luggage, you name it - all at great prices far below retail.

My store credit is valid until June of 2016 (yes, 2016). I'm selling because I'm trying to finance an imminent non-STP purchase. The credit is in the form of an e-code that functions just like a gift card. Upon receiving your payment, I'll email or PM (at your preference) the number of the code, and that's it - we'll be done. You can now use that number just like a pre-paid gift card to buy anything you want at STP's website. This is essentially a gift card, so it'll work in combination with any discount/coupon code.

My selling price: $104.00, via PayPal personal, or that price + 3% (to cover PayPal fees) if using the payment for goods option.

This obviously means that, on top of any other discounts/codes you may be using, you'll be saving an automatic extra $10.00 when you buy something with this code.

I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Admin
Admin

https://onlinefashion-shop.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum